Chico Escuela
Tim Tebow, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy or Graham Harrell???
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Chico Escuela
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Eric Berry
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Chico Escuela </div></div>
Agreed. He's amazing.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I would love to see Eric get the award but it's not going to happen. Maybe next though, he'll have a good shot!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
Sam Bradford.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
i also think it should be bradford but the media love affair with teabag may be too much to overcome
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
sam bradford
most deserving may be harrell, but bradfords jus so efficient i think he gets it
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I would be very surprised if Teabow gets it this year.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
i agree, tebow shouldnt be in the top three IMO, the top three is the three big XII QB's
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks